3) How long we hold your Personal Data
4) Your rights regarding your Personal Data
As a Data Subject you may have the right at any time:
- to request access to, rectification or erasure of your Personal Data;
- to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your Personal Data, including direct marketing;
- to the portability of your personal data; and
- to complain to the UK’s data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk) about the organisation’s processing of your Personal Data.
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with the organisation. If you choose not to share your name and a contact detail with the organisation, we will not be able to register or administer your membership. If you choose not to share your other information with the organisation, we may not be able to include you in all of the organisation’s activities.